Sketch (lines only)
Flat-colored (no shading)
With background: add $15-$25 (simple colors/textures are no charge)
Greyscale (full shading)
With background: add $15-$35 (simple colors/textures are no charge)
Fully-colored Basic (less detail in coloring, textures, clothes, etc.)
With background: add $25-$45 depending on detail (simple colors/textures are no charge)
Fully-colored Plus (more/full detail in coloring, textures, clothes, etc.)
With background: add $35-$65 depending on detail (simple colors/textures are no charge)
More than one character? Double the bust, half-body, or full-body price under that particular category.
Want something I don't have listed? Just message me, describe what you want, and I'll quote you!
Payment: USD. I accept PayPal only. (Your commission won't be started till the payment is received.) Payment must be received before I start working on the commission.
Note: In the unlikely event I have multiple slots filled, I will not ask for your payment until I've finished commissions for the slots ahead of yours. If you commission multiple pieces, you have the option of paying all at once or piece-by-piece.
Timeframe: Usually two to four weeks per commission, depending on complexity (of course sketches and simpler pieces will not take that long). Commissions are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Please keep in mind that I have a full-time job and usually only have time to work on commissions on the weekends.
- All work is done digitally at 8.5x11 at 300 dpi. If you'd like a different size, please let me know.
- Physical prints will cost extra. Please let me know before-hand if you'd like an actual print. Otherwise, you will receive the high-resolution digital copy.
- I will not provide in-progress previews, only because I tend to change the piece a lot before it's finished.
- Just to be on the safe side, I will not draw anything pornographic.
What to include in your commission request:
- Details of the type of commission you want (see pricing above)
- Character descriptions, references, poses, style, color scheme, etc.
- Please be as detailed as possible. (And if you want more creative liberty on my end, that's cool too.)
- Size (if something other than 8.5x11) and orientation (portrait vs. landscape) of the piece.
- Whether or not you'd like a physical print or just a digital copy.
[slots will open again as I finish commissions]
Signal boosting is more than welcome! Thanks for looking!